Who Are We?
We are your friends and neighbors united to protect the precious gift of human life, from fertilization to natural death.
Board of directors:
Front row: Sherry Johnson, Robin Nowak, Elaine Lynd, Connie Murphy, Janet Flint
Back row: Carla Gray, Judy Schmitt, Sherri O'Neil, Kathi Kelly, Barbi Aumiller, Darla Edwards
Not pictured: Rod Bragg
What we do:
• Education - Through local advertising, participating in the Chamber of Commerce Events, the Focus on Life Benefit Dinner, Ride for Life Bike Ride, National March for Life in Washington DC, and Legislative Day.
• Legislation - We have close communications with the Right to Life of Michigan legislative office in Lansing which coordinates support for legislation to protect the unborn and defenseless.
• Public Relations - Working to create a positive public image for the pro-life community locally, letters to the editor as needed and issue press releases on current pro-life issues.
• Political Action - Interview lawmakers and endorse candidates who are supportive of protecting the sanctity of life through public policy.
• Students for Life Group - As an arm of the Gaylord RTL, it consists of local youth. They provide educational opportunities for their peers to become informed about life issues through Legislative Day, participating in the Student Pro-Life Oratory Contest, participating in the Focus on Life Benefit Dinner and more.
What YOU CAN do:
Become a Member
Become a Teen for Life
Become a Volunteer
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
As an affiliate of Right to Life of Michigan, we are a nonpartisan, nonsectarian organization of diverse people united to protect the precious gift of human life, from fertilization to natural death.
We support only peaceful, legal activities as a means to restoring legal protection to the unborn and other vulnerable human beings. We work on behalf of defenseless human beings, born and unborn, within our identified life issues of abortion, infanticide, euthanasia and assisted suicide.
Our Goals & Vision
We strive to achieve the passage and ratification of a Human Life Amendment, to educate people on identified Right to Life issues, to motivate them to action, to encourage community support and the participation in programs and legislation that foster respect and protection for human life and to promote and support pro-life candidates.
Our vision is to overturn Roe vs Wade and Doe vs Bolton.